Monday, August 16, 2010

Spouses of bipolars: does your spouse drive you nuts?

My husband is bp and when he goes on a down he drives me nuts. He always thinks I am cheating at these times. He will not tell me what is wrong, and this makes me upset because I think he should be able to tell me what is wrong. When he is on a down it is like this. When he is up or on level everything is fine. Does any one else have this problem and how do you deal with them when they are down and crabby?Spouses of bipolars: does your spouse drive you nuts?
I'm the one with bipolar. Have you thought about getting some counselling for yourself? We sometimes can be difficult. I mean, it's never intentional, and I know I do all I can to spare everyone, but sometimes it leaks out anyway. Just because you are not the one with the illness does not mean that you couldn't benefit from talking with a therapist about the impact of living with it. There also are some support groups. DBSA seems to have something in almost every city. Friends and family often show where I go on occasion. Maybe give it a shot to meet other spouses in your area. Oh, and you probably know this but, when he starts to get down, that's when to get him to see the pdoc, not after he's already there.Spouses of bipolars: does your spouse drive you nuts?
yeah, my uncle was in the same situation but he divorced her.


get help.

2 comments:

Bradley Copper said...

My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. i saw a post about a private investigator worldcyberhackers@gmail.com by a friend. i contacted them and they took care of my needs. they hacked her iphone and gave me all information in her facebook,instagram, Whatsapp, twitter and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I am glad i had a proven truth she was cheating . I recommend them if you need help

Melissa said...

My husband was so smooth at hiding her infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husbands text messages, whatsapp, facebook and his phone conversations was sent directly to my Personal computer. Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..I say no to infidelity if your husband is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact him through Gmail he will help you(Worldcyberhackers) or WhatsApp : +12678773020

Post a Comment