Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Support group for women who have/or tempted to cheat on spouses?

I had a one night stand with a man I was attracted to years ago, thought i would never do it again, Emotionally and physically things in my marriage have gotten hard--and I find myself fantasizing--Its a decision on whether or not to stay with my husband i guess--hes a great guy but there is no passion--which leads to us annoying each other-so Im not satisfied--Its hard to suppress the urge when a guy is complimenting me--and plus its all too easy to find someone locally online. I started chatting online but then abandoned it---Im not sure if I can hold out tho-I have desires that are taking over. I would like to talk to other women on how they deal with it, stay strong, and re-build their marriages--also their frustrations, when they knew it was time to leave, empowering themselves to be happy and get what they need. Battling myself here.Support group for women who have/or tempted to cheat on spouses?
i don't think they have support groups but they should maybe we can start one together. i know exactly how u feel and i was in the very same boat it is very hard and u know its wrong but u still cant help it and believe me looking for help on here is like trying to find a needle in a hay stack alot of ppl on here have not been in this kind of situation and tend to look down on us as we ask for real sincere help they just look at it as if ur going to cheat then u don't need to be with him but its not all that simple. but i found it better to stay focused on something else anything else just to keep ur mind off of it. its not easy its almost like trying to quit smoking u have to be determined and focusedSupport group for women who have/or tempted to cheat on spouses?
I know exactly where you're coming from I have cheated on my husband...he has pushed me far enough and i needed to feel like i was wanted. I'm not going to say how many men i been with but it was more than one. it has hit me really hard I'm to the point i need help and talk to someone. I'm hurting so bad its pretty much eating me up from the inside.
Wow...that was well written. I'm looking forward to seeing the responses. Of course you'll get a few negative ones that don't understand where you're coming from- but I do. The right answer will help me too.
Yeah, it's called losers anonymous.





I think you can find them in the yellow Pages.
You should divorce your husband and let him find someone to love him the way he deserves.
www.whoresweare.com
I'll tear the group down with my hands if I ever find them.
Be proactive. Start one right now. I'm sure there are many who want to sign up.
Great question and I totally understand what you are going through. I'm in the same boat right now. I have never cheated on anyone even in the relationships when I was younger and they didn't mean anything. But I also have no passion in my marriage and feel the same way. And I'm also torn. I love my husband but its just not the same anymore. I'm really not sure what to tell you but if you find a good answer that would be great because I will be coming back to this question everyday to see what people say and see if they can help me too in the process.Good Luck
Well, first of all, don't cheat. If you are unhappy with him, then you owe it to yourself and him to leave. If it is just your sex life that has you down and the rest of the marriage is fine, then I would just try to work through it tell him that you need more, or discuss the possibilities of an open relationship. Things will pass, are you in your 30s? Women in their 30s often have high sex drives but in a few years, it won't matter and you will still have your great, loving husband. Are you close with him?
You're really foolish for asking this question on here. First of all do the vows you took on your wedding day mean anything at all to you? Apparently not. You cheated on your husband, know that you're not happy, and are tempted to cheat again and you are still debating on whether to stay in you marriage? If you are unhappy and cheat on your husband just end it with him and let him move on and be happy with someone that can love him and only him. People hit on me a lot but that doesn't mean I'm going to sleep with them and cheat on my fiance. You either deal with it or move on and it seems as if you have absolutely no will power at all and can't be honest with your husband. I don't care how old you are you are not mature enough to be in marriage right now and I strongly recommend ending this before you really screw it up by getting pregnant from a random guy or something.
Go to marriage counseling and stop being so selfish. Marriage isn't all about passion and sex and all that stuff on TV. What kind of person are you? So some guy just has to give you a compliment and you throw away all your morals and self respect for a fling with someone who knows exactly what to say to get your panties to drop? They don't love you or care about you or will stick with you when the going gets tough. Work on your marriage with a counselor and if things don't work out after that then you consider the divorce. People are so deluded about what they think a marriage is.. grow up.
I think u know urself that the marriage is not working, maybe tell him u are not happy and try and make improvements etc, if it don`t work then move on maybe give it a couple of months to see if things change, but if they don`t... then u know ur answer.





Maybe bring in some toys to the bedroom, whisper in his ear, bring the passion out of him..... if he does not respond then he probably does not wanna make it work.





Talk talk talk talk to him
been there honey,sometimes in a marriage you can feel neglected for whatever reason and your attention turns elsewhere,and its easy to fall for the 1st person who treats you well and gives you attention,,but rarely does it work out for the best,my partner and i split co sof his drinking,i met someone else who was on surface really cool,but he made too many emotional demands on me and went in mood when i missed his calls etc so i blew him out,,it hurts but its for best,i am hoping to try and work stuff out with my ex partner,but its dilemma as i quite like being single too,,no easy answer,its easy to let things drift with ones partner/husband/wife etc,the secret is recognising when things are going wrong and trying to remedy it before its too late

No comments:

Post a Comment