Monday, August 16, 2010

Did you see the Fat March army mom make out session?

My husband caught a few minutes of the Fat March tv show the other night (we have seen bits and pieces of some of the episodes) and when he comes to eat dinner he is all frustrated because he said the Army Mom cheated on her husband and kissed the guy with the wimpy voice. (My husband is in the Army so of course this cheating really rattled him and I had to hear about how he knows I would never cheat, but if I was to, it had better be with someone like Brad Pitt). Anyways- a few hours I got to thinking about the little of the show I had seen in the past and thought- wait- didn't I remember it saying Army mom- and that could mean son or daughter in the military- not a spouse. So what is the deal? Is she a lonely divorced mother of deployed soldier? Or a cheating fat military spouse?Did you see the Fat March army mom make out session?
I saw that episode and thought ...what the heck is that guy doing? First impression is I thought he was gay. But the way he also said, he loved her and is IN love with her. I missed the beginning of the show so I'm anxious to see what answers you get.Did you see the Fat March army mom make out session?
My husband and I had wondered the same thing. Also, though, when you watch the full clip (rather than just the one they kept teasing before commercial breaks) she pushed him away when he kissed her.
oh i saw that! i really dont kno im as confused as u r....however it was that guy that kissed her not the other way around...an she looked so revolted after! so idk maybe she was cheating...altho not 2 be mean but if i kissed that guy i would be revolted too
idk

No comments:

Post a Comment