Monday, August 16, 2010

Why do men get selfish and cheat and not realize their wife is dealing with the same things he is?

I have a friend that I just found out is cheating on his wife. He for some reason confided this to me and it's killing me. The reason being is because I went through the same thing two years ago with my husband. Now, I see my friend doing it to his wife. I think alot of his wife but feel my alliance is with my friend seeing as how we've been through some pretty serious stuff in the past and he was there for me when no one else was. However, I do tell him my opinions and it makes him feel bad but he's still doing it! I told him it's not fair to her and he needs to cut her loose if he's going to continue this. But my issue is the why he's doing it. They are having financial difficulties as we all are. He is tired of the same old same old. Fighting about money, kids, etc. I tell him that what he's doing is not going to make that disappear. He says he knows. But my question is, why can't one spouse see that the other spouse is dealing with the same things they are but yet, they choose to stand by their side and not stray? What's up with that? All it causes is unnecessary headache. Am I missing something here? My husband used the same excuse. I can see how enticing it is to find that outlet of not dealing with the problems but why go to this extreme when the problems are not going to go away and so much hurt will come from it???? Sorry so long!Why do men get selfish and cheat and not realize their wife is dealing with the same things he is?
The character of a cheater is typically someone who is self centered, it's all about them, they see nothing wrong with their actions as they are fulfilling their needs and wants, so therefore they really don't see nor care what their spouse may be going through, as it's all about saving their own skin and instant gratification, how does one go about changing this person or how they feel? you can't, change must come from within, and changing someone who is selfish can be time consuming and may take many years.Why do men get selfish and cheat and not realize their wife is dealing with the same things he is?
Low self esteem and needing to be wanted. Regardless of the marital problems it is also not fair for one spouse to neglect the other's needs. Think about that. Doesn't justify it, but there is your reason. It is not even about sex.
Is is the easy way out and it isn't gender specific. My ex was the selfish one and created our debt and then cut and ran. Now my future is uncertain and I need to deal with it.
For most men they are looking for instant gratification...the easier way...or what they THINK is easier...women are more patient and in general just stronger and more in touch with their emotions..
If they had any real sort of empathy toward their spouse, they wouldn't be doing it in the first place.
sorry to say but he out you in the middle of this and either way it will not end well with you his wife or him... words going to get out eventually and she'll hate you for not telling her or he'll hate you for telling her..you know what i mean though.. there's no good scenario.. so if i were you i'd just ask the male friend to keep his business away from you.. even though you are his friend too you do not need more info then that he already has put on you...


everybody thinks of their own selfish needs and problems.. how can they see beyond that when they are to busy worrying bout themselves.. that's how they don't see what the other person is going through...
Perhaps an annonymous tip off to the wife will get the ball rolling - sometimes women do not see it when their men are cheating - it may help her to make a move one way or another. If she decides to stay with him then maybe this will be just the thing needed to get the two of them back together again. If she decides to reject this man the way he has rejected her then she will have the chance to maybe find happiness with someone who will love and respect her.
Guys are in it for the sex... we marry you cause we think we're gonna get it 24/7 like we do before we get married.. but as soon as we tie the knot, the sex goes away!





So, he's getting his fill, this is his life, he prioritizes his need of sex, higher than getting caught by his wife....





He needs the attention, and his wife ain't doing the job anymore.
Oh fool please.





Married women cheat too.





Your problem: you are so self-righteous and so conceited you are inserting yourself and your 'i would NEVER do this' righteous indignation into the issue.





By the way, women like you can't have married men as friends. This makes you an attention junkie and a dangerous flirt. Why are you competing with her for her husband? Doesn't she have enough troubles in her life?





Shut your yap, butt out of their lives, and stop seeing them all for a while.
It is called being morally weak. I know there is a lot of it out there why? I think we no longer have moral values. Why can't they just say they want out instead of humiliating the other person? Because they think they can get by with it. Just hope and pray that when you marry someone that they have great morals and believe in the same things as you. Always respect, love, and never take your partner for granted.


I try to live this way and as far as I know my spouse hasn't cheated.

1 comment:

Bradley Copper said...

My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. i saw a post about a private investigator worldcyberhackers@gmail.com by a friend. i contacted them and they took care of my needs. they hacked her iphone and gave me all information in her facebook,instagram, Whatsapp, twitter and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I am glad i had a proven truth she was cheating . I recommend them if you need help

Post a Comment