Friday, August 20, 2010

Husband asked another girl to go out for a couple of beers?

***Sorry this is so long, please take the time to read. I'm very worried!***





Over the last 4 weeks, my husband has suddenly become very distant. He's home for a late dinner and by the time we're done with dishes and have the kids in bed, he's ready for bed. We hardly talk anymore and our sex life has gone from 3 times a week (with him initiating) to once a week. It takes a great deal of effort on my part to even get him to do that. It's like he's sleeping with me because I'm begging him, not because he wants to. The last 4 saturdays in a row he's been going out ';with the guys';. Two of those Saturdays he didn't come home until the next morning (has NEVER done that before), the other two, he was home around 3 am...and then he goes to sleep on the couch instead of coming to bed (not normal either).





He left his facebook page up on the computer last night and I did a little snooping. I wouldn't have if he hadn't been acting so weird lately. I discovered that he's gotten back in contact with an old friend from high school...who just happens to be a girl. He gave her his cell number and asked if they could get together for drinks. I then checked his phone and found he's been calling her regularly. Checking the dates of the converstations on facebook, I discovered that the same weekend he asked her for drinks is the 1st saturday he went out...and didn't come home.





I'm having a hard time with this. She sounded reluctent to see him because he's married and my husband's stories seemed to check out. Granted, he usually only goes out once every 1 or 2 months. But his stories were very believable, especially since I know these guy friends so well. I'm hesitant to accuse him of anything. And even with all the ';coincidences';, I'm having a hard time beliving he would cheat on me. Our relationship (until 4 weeks ago) has been better than ever. We're even renewing our wedding vows in June.





If this was your spouse, would you be suspicious? Am I over reacting? And how do I bring up the subject without telling him I snooped on his facebook page? (Feeling very guilty about that)Husband asked another girl to go out for a couple of beers?
If this was your spouse, would you be suspicious? Yes.....and rightly so. Changes in routine and habits always arouse suspicion when no real reason seems to be apparent.





Am I over reacting? No. Evidence garnered seems to point towards an affair or the groundwork being laid for something like that. Out of curiosity, what was his excuse for not coming home or even calling?








And how do I bring up the subject without telling him I snooped on his face book page? (Feeling very guilty about that).





Never turn your hand and show your cards. You've uncovered a helpful tool that the last thing you need to do is let him know you've discovered his dallying by way of his Face book account. Say nothing about the phone either. Keep asking him what is going on. Keep copies of anything you can and finally if it comes to a head, drop them on the table in front of him and make your point stick. Don't be in such a rush to slam the lid down on this just yet.


Sure...it's suspicious but I'd keep watching and seeing what takes place. Its pretty obvious he's lousy at covering his tracks. If he's up to no good you'll know soon enough. Just sit back and watch and ask questions.Husband asked another girl to go out for a couple of beers?
Hint: Asking another woman to ';go have beers'; is called a date. You remember dating, it's a precursor to having a relationship.
you should have printed out the evidence from his facebook, as well as get a phone record for his cell.





I would use these pieces as evidence in a divorce court proceding.
Alcohol + opposite sex = sex
You got married and had your first kid at age 18? Your now 26. Most husbands that I know in their early 20's are nothing but party animals.
Ever hear that saying:





';Denial is not just a river in Egypt';?





Well, that applies here.
I would tell him we need to talka nd explain that what has been happening needs to stop, now. No excuses, no bullsh*t. And I would say that his behavior is in line with someone having an affair, so I want marriage counseling to re-build the shaken trust.





If he balks, you have your answer.
You had every reason to be suspicious....which lead to the snooping....he took another woman on a date and then didn't come home!!!!





Darn tooting I would ask him what is up....kind of convenient he left his face book open....like he wanted you to catch him?
uhgg how much more do you need. of course there's something up and probably has been for the past 4 weeks. tell him demand he tell you the thruth. you feel guilty why? you are his wife and are intitled to snoop around if you have reasons to. i hope you are ready for a battle because that's what's coming for you. i can almost assure you he's cheating already and telling his girl that he's getting a divorce soon.
It's kind of obvious that he's probably having an affair as the changes have come on sudden and coincide with what you fund on facebook.





Unfortunately, for you, it's either something you're going to have to live with or you'll have to confront him with your facts and come to an agreement that you're going to be his one and only. It's a decision that you'll have to make.





Oh the positive side, most affairs usually wear themselves out over a period of time. But once he's cheated and enjoyed it he'll quite possibly look for a replacement when it's over. With some guys it's just a way of life. Others grow out of it after a while and become straight husbands again. Again, any action is your call. Good luck.
Sorry to tell you sweetie, but I was the other woman once upon a time, and it doesn't look good for you.


This is classic. Just how it started with me. And I was reluctant too.


If he hasn't cheated already, he's giving it serious thought.
yeah if it were me and my Fiance I wouldn't let it go so easy I would do some more snooping even though it is an old friend from high school doesn't mean it couldn't have been an old girlfriend from highschool
Wow this most definatly sounds suspicious. I think there was an article before on MSN.com that was named ';9 signs your man is cheating';.


http://lifestyle.msn.com/relationships/a鈥?/a>








check that out and see what you think. I personally think hes cheating. good luck
Wow. It does sound like cause for concern. He may not have cheated (yet), but he sure is re-living the ol glory days and acting like a college kid. Number one-no matter how well you know his friends, they will lie for him. Number two, this behavior seems very inappropriate, even if he hasn't cheated (yet). He sounds like he's wishing for freedom; and that is how my husband ended up cheating. Fantasy life with no kids, no bills, no car repairs, no home repairs.....it was all sex and rainbows with his lover; all parties and no responsibility. You'd better jerk him back to reality and let him know what he could loose if he continues this inappropriate behavior. I hope there is still time!
If he hasn't cheated already, he's thinking about it. My instincts would lead me to think that he did cheat. If you have any doubts about his story, ask his friends, or ask at the bar he went to. Is he kissing differently, making love differently, or talking to you differently? What do his clothes smell like when he gets home? Does he spend more time getting ready to go out on those nights?


I think you know the answer, and don't want to accept it. He's cheated.





Tell him the truth, you saw his facebook, and you saw his phone records, and that you're suspicious. Talk about all of the differences you've experienced recently.


Since you're married, there shouldn't be any secrets...


I'm sorry, but he's cheating on you.
First, you need to get over your guilt for snooping on his Facebook page. Not only has he been acting suspicious lately, but he left the page UP. It's not like you hired a hacker to come in and crack open his social networking webpage. (LOL at that idea.)





Anyway, here is the thing. Even if he's NOT cheating on you, isn't his behavior poor for a husband anyway? Let me ask you this -- if you could 100% guarantee that he wasn't cheating on you, would you be happy if your marriage carried on forever with him behaving the way he has been lately? Doubt it.





So, either way you should definitely talk to him. The thing is, if I were you I'd be horribnly upset, because my husband and I don't do the whole opposite-sex friends thing. I'd be furious with him for exchanging numbers with another woman, and I know he'd feel the same if the situation were reversed.





Sit him down, and just start by saying you need to talk to him about the marriage. Let him know that you've been feeling neglected lately and you're concerned about your sex life. Ask him why he hasn't been having sex with you as frequently, and let him know that you've been feeling like he thinks it's a chore. Talk to him about that first, it's a good opener.





After that, segway into talking to him about his ';going out'; practices. Tell him that you know he is absolutely entitled to go out and you encourage that, however you don't like that he's coming home all hours of the morning. Tell him that he's married and you know you're not his mother, but that you'd like to set a respectable time to come home -- like 12:00 -- so that you know he's safe. Also, if you're in bed after he comes in you'd appreciate him coming to bed with you instead of staying on the couch.





By the way, this entire conversation should NOT be done in an accusing manner, it should be done kindly and lovingly -- hold his hand if he'll let you. It shows that your main goal is to preserve the marriage.





Then, talk to him about the Facebook. Say he left it up and you were curious so you scrolled through, and then tell him what you came across. Let him know why it concerns you.





Hopefully you won't have to hear anything you don't want to hear. Mutual respect in a marriage is very important, and your husband should be doing nothing to disrespect you.





Good luck.
Buy a voice activated recorder (you can get them for about $20-$50) and hide it in his car. That way you can hear what he is saying to her on the cell. I wouldn't approach him until you have more proof.
hes been seeing her on the side and probably slept with her. if his behavior is new and hes not willing to sleep with you, then theres a problem. you need to nip this in the bud now before it gets too far. im sorry.....this must be really tough for you. good luck

8 comments:

Melissa said...

My husband was so smooth at hiding her infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husbands text messages, whatsapp, facebook and his phone conversations was sent directly to my Personal computer. Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..I say no to infidelity if your husband is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact him through Gmail he will help you(Worldcyberhackers) or WhatsApp : +12678773020

gloria287 said...


Am gloria, am out here to share a little of my experience about my marriage and how I got help from Manuka temple. I was in a sexless marriage for 2 years without knowledge about what was going on in my marriage, I keep asking myself what i have done wrong to deserved all this from my husband who I get married to for 11 years, I set up an investigation to know the reason why treat me this way, it was then I found out he was seeing another Lady from a different city, he was planing to relocate and married to her, I tried to confront him he refused to talk about it and said his not just happy with me. I really can't let him go away just because he has someone else, I was really desperate to save the sexless marriage, I did a research online where I saw a page link with contact of Manuka temple. I made a contact to him and ask for help. Just like a dream comes through my sexless marriage was put to an end within 7 days I used the Manuka attraction perfume and the Manuka attraction soap, I must confess my husband is going crazy on me he doesn't keep late outside anymore. I won't be selfish because I promise to promote his good work I will also drop his contact link for who ever need it as well. lovesolutiontemple1@gmail.com

Unknown said...

My husband's emotional return
Thanks to you priest manuka for what he has done for me! My husband stopped to fill out the divorce papers after I contacted him to help me stop the divorce with my husband and now things are much better now. As he said, the whole divorce process was canceled and the nasty woman who caused the problem in my marriage was fired by my husband and peace has been restored. Thank you for your help. [lovesolutiontemple1@gmail.com]

melanie case said...

i will love to share my testimony to you all the people in world i got married to my husband about 2 year ago we start having problems at home like we stop sleeping on the same bed,fighting about little things he always comes home late at night,drinking too much and sleeping with other women out side i have never love any man in my life except him. he is the father of my child and i don't want to loose him because we have worked so hard together to become what we are and have today .few month ago he now decided to live me and the kid,being a single mother can be hard sometimes and so i have nobody to turn to and i was heart broken.i called my mom and explain every thing to her,my mother told me about DR.kuta how he helped her solve the problem between her and my dad i was surprise about it because they have been without each other for three and a half years and it was like a miracle how they came back to each other. i was directed to DR. kuta on his email. (drkutaherbalcenter@gmail.com) and explain everything to him,so he promise me not to worry that he will cast a spell and make things come back to how we where so much in love again and that it was another female spirit that was controlling my husband he told me that my problem will be solved within two days if i believe i said OK So he cast a spell for me and after two days my love came back asking me to forgive him i Am so happy now. so that why i decided to share my experience with every body that have such problem contact Dr kuta the great spell caster on his email addresses (drkutaherbalcenter@gmail.com)or whatsapp Dr kuta on (+2347054547814)

Unknown said...

I was searching for help on the internet to get my ex husband back after he divorced me 5 months ago, i came across so many testimonies from different people and they are all talking about this wonderful man called Doctor silver on how he help them to save their marriage and relationships and i also contact him on his email (drsilverhealingtemple@gmail.com) and explain my problem to him and he did a nice job by helping me to get my divorced husband back within 48 hours.. I never believe that such things like this can be possible but now i am a living testimony to it because Doctor silver actually brought my lover back, If you are having any relationship problems why not contact Doctor silver for help via email: drsilverhealingtemple@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348123877102 Then i promise you that after 48 hours you will have reasons to celebrate like me.

Jantina van Buuren Buuren said...

I want to thank lord Bubuza for restoring my marriage, my wife filed for a divorce because of my infidelity as a man and I couldn't help but cry daily because I was about to lose my family, I begged my wife but she said her mind was made up. My friend told me how Lord Bubuza restored his marriage with his spell so I immediately contacted Lord Bubuza via WhatsApp: +1 505 569 0396. I told him my problem and he responded, I did just as Lord Bubuza told me and I'm very glad to let the world know that the divorce was cancelled and we are living happily. Lord Bubuza is a god on earth that solves problems with his spell, do you need help ??? Contact him via WhatsApp: +1 505 569 0396 or via e-mail: lordbubuzamiraclework @ hotmail . com

Mariam Nelson said...

It's a privilege to share this miraculous testimony to the world. I'm from Columbia. My husband divorced me 4 months back and I have been filled with remorse because I didn't know what to do to amend issues with my husband. I searched for help on the internet on how I could get help in my marriage and I discovered great testimonies about Dr, Alusi who has been progressive with his spells. I got in touch with him and behold, Dr,Alusi told me that he will prepare a spell for me that will bring back my husband. I was skeptical but I had no other option but to work with him. 2 days later, my husband called me to say that he's coming back home and from that day till this moment, we have been living peacefully. He is back now with so much love and caring. today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster has the power of bringing lovers back. Because I am now happy with my husband,and the most surprise,is that our love is very strong,every day is happiness and joy. and There is nothing like being with the man you love. I will highly recommend Dr, Alusi to anyone out there who needs help whatsoever.if you have any problem contact Dr,Alusi , i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you reach him..  
(great.voodoospellsolution@gmail.com)  Call Or Write Him On WhatsApp;+2347061865209,,

patricia luis said...

I am very happy to be posting on this blog on how a great spell caster helped me to bring back the love of my life. I know there are lots of women like me out there who have done so much to have their Husband back, I am here to tell you the answer is right here. I sincerely believe if there are up to five spell casters like Dr Alusi  this world would be a better place, I have seen people complaining about how fake spell casters promised to help them but couldn't. with Dr Alusi I tell you your problem is already solved because i experienced alot when my Husband and I had been apart for 2years and I couldn't bear living without him, I have tried everything to have him back but nothing was working until I saw MARIAM NELSON  testimonies about a spell caster call Dr Alusi on how great his work is. I contacted him immediately and followed the steps that he asked and in the next 48 hours my husband called me and was eager for my forgiveness and that he wished nothing more than to have me in his arms forever. I felt so much joy and happiness that I found Dr Alusi. I hope you all here will find this testimony of mine and get your husband back in just 48 hours. Contact Dr Alusi via email  {great.voodoospellsolution@gmail.com} you can also call or whatsApp him on +2347061865209.

Post a Comment