Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What I thought was love, it was something else. what should I do?

I was going through a bad patch in my work and personal life. My colleague helped me out of it emotionally. We shared the same work space and came very close to each other even though we both had our own lives and spouse. He made me believe that we share a unique bond. Now, I feel cheated as he is using the same technique on other girls in office as well. I feel that I have done a grave mistake and wish to change it. How do I deal with it?What I thought was love, it was something else. what should I do?
Let it go - hold your head up high - chalk it up to lesson learned and go on with your life...What I thought was love, it was something else. what should I do?
Unfortunately, some guys that are really lame and pathetic use this technique because it's easier to prey on someone that is venerable, than to have to go out and try ito have a relationship in the real world. Luckily, you realized the error of your ways and want to change, that is the first step. You can confess all to your hubby and ask for forgiveness, but no one can guarantee that he will forgive you. You have to find what works for you! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment