Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I deal with all this stress? Please help!?

Seriously, I am just so stressed out lately, and I don't know how to deal with it. My job sucks, my spouse has been doing suspicious activitiy leading me to think he's cheating on me and he swears he's not, but I have a feeling he is. I can't talk to him about anything to deal with how I feel. My boss is an ******. He is discriminating against me. I feel like my world is hell. I feel horrible about myself, I feel like a monster. I have migrane headaches, and I feel like I am going to have a panic attack. I really want to feel better. I am a good person, I really am, but I feel like I am a digrace to everything and everyone. Please help.How do I deal with all this stress? Please help!?
you definitely need to talk to someone


a friend, a lawer, a priest.


anyone


just find someone you trust and let it out,maybe they can helpHow do I deal with all this stress? Please help!?
Yes, I would say he's cheating, based on the things you've described. Let him move out and if it ends, you can get him on ';alienation of affection'; and get alimony. The alimony will allow you get away from the job you hate, at least for a while so that you can look for something else. Hey, if you divorce the SOB, unless you two have kids together, you can move wherever else you want and start over again. It's never too late.





In the meantime, try getting into a beginners' yoga class. It can do wonders.
you just have to accept it. do what you gotta do and you cant accuse your husband you dont have enough evidance, thats only enough evidance for a hunch.
  • windows live
  • student loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment