Monday, August 16, 2010

Is he thinking of cheating? Should I divorce him?

I have had problems with my husband and now I'm at an impasse should I divorce him? Is he thinking of cheating?





Recently I checked his myspace to see what a few mutual friends are up to (I have permission to do so) and noticed during these few weeks recently that he has been staying with a friend he seem to have decided to contact his ex GF and even went as far as giving her his cell. Now she is in the service in at the time she hadn't read them or message him back. Now I'm not usually the jealous type, but when a girl runs around saying she will steal your guy and keeps hitting on him after you hook up with him I tend to get a bit pissy.


Back story if needed:


Married 6 yrs together 7, have 5 kids together, lived separately 4 times now. Every time has been during a pregnancy or after it. He has admitted to feeling trapped and wanting freedom while retaining the whole happy marriage and family. He has admitted to lying to me about work or school so he could hangout with his friends (I don't really know). Several times I had a gut feeling he might be cheating because he lied so much and because of who his friends kept company with. He once said his Best friends sister was drunk and put her hand down his shirt but that he pushed her off. I asked if that was all why would he wait months to tell me? One of his so-called friends said something that got around to me that the reason he was showering before he came over was cause he was cheating (he said it was because he was drinking and smoking behind my back). Till this day I can't believe him because he lied so many times.


We are currently in agreement that maybe we aren't good as spouses but as friends like before we were married. We both love each other but we argue ALL the time and its very upsetting. He finally noticed his pattern not being supportive of us and bailing when things aren't going his way. However he still wants to retain the physical part of our marriage, I wouldn't mind but it would continue the endless cycle we are in. Now that I have said no, and we have argued REALLY bad this time I'm afraid he might be thinking of getting his needs met elsewhere. I can deal with the divorce, it seems like the best solution for all of us. However I will be really hurt if he can't even wait until the papers are submitted and finalized.





How can I know if he is going to? Should I get the divorce over with?


I want an unbiased opinion because I don't want to make a decision white we are arguing or because I am scared of him cheating.Is he thinking of cheating? Should I divorce him?
He is immature and having troubles committing. I'm not too sure why he married and had children feeling the way he does (trapped, etc). He does not seem to respect you, nor do his actions. He lies, and clearly does not want to be married. He wants to have someone to be physical with but wants none of the responsibilities of a relationship. He really should've thought about this before having 3 children...(if the first BC method didn't work, HE could've taken extra precautions to avoid another pregnancy)


There is nothing you can do at this point to stop him. If the marriage is over, if you two do not want to try counceling, then all you can do is file for divorce and end the relationship so he can do what he wants without hurting you and the children.Is he thinking of cheating? Should I divorce him?
cut ties with him. dont sleep with him. you cant afford him getting some disease and spreading it to you. once you have decided to stop sleeping with him you will find it easier to stop worrying about who else hes sleeping with.
Run girl, RUN!
Follow your instinct. Sometimes...we already know the answer to our questions but we are just not ready to face them. Listen to your heart. Be strong.
Good heavens, whether you divorce or not, you need to use the aspirin form of birth control: hold the pill between your legs and do NOT let it drop. As long as it doesn't drop, you can't get pregnant again.





Grow up and quit having a baby just because you aren't mad at the moment with each other.
I think my dear that you would be better off out of this farce of a marriage. It will not get any better. Maybe worse. You have your doubts. Take the appropriate action and get out now. Good Luck
He sounds like he is unsure about whether he wants to remain married. Therefore, he is reaching out to the ex. I think you should separate and do alot of soul searching for yourself and your children. Then make decisions when you are ready. What the two of you have been doing does not sound like it's working.
You two really need some marital counseling if you want this to work otherwise it's time to be done with it. The pattern is going on and on with no end in sight. If he won't go then you need to go for yourself and for the sake of the kids. This relationship won't get any better until you have professional help someone with wisdom to guide you so that your marriage can get on the right track.
Hi makoto, 4 times separated, 5 kids, 6 yrs married and 7 yrs 2gether.


WOW, this should be appreciated and cherished.


I see that ur husband looks for FREEDOM and says he feeling trapped.


So, ask him what kind of freedom that he's looking for ?


for he had 5 kids to care for.


What about YOUR freedom ?


free from worries, free from financial, free from caring for your kids and


free from thousands of other things.





But ULTIMATELY, now, is about YOU or HIM ?


And if love is still in the context, then why not sit down and talk things over.


And everything is about compromise and if both of you couldn't tolerate it any


longer, then I suppose this marriage nothing will come out of it.





And finally, if your husband really wants the cake and eat it too, then I


think nothing much can be done.
First off you cant steal someones man...The man makes a choice who he wants to be with. if he leaves one for the other, that was his choice she didnt steal anything.. Remembe a man has a mind of his own.


2. If a man is going to cheat he will or wont. You cant stop him from doing so.


With all that you have said it is up to you on whether or not to continue to put up with this relationship. You are only going through what you are allowing him to put you thru. Only you can make you happy. A man cant make you happy he can only contribute to your happiness.





Think about you and your kids and what will make you happy. He will do whatever he wants to do if its stay with you, then he will if not, he will separate form you for a 5TH time!!!

1 comment:

Bradley Copper said...

My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. i saw a post about a private investigator worldcyberhackers@gmail.com by a friend. i contacted them and they took care of my needs. they hacked her iphone and gave me all information in her facebook,instagram, Whatsapp, twitter and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I am glad i had a proven truth she was cheating . I recommend them if you need help

Post a Comment