Monday, August 16, 2010

Women: how many times are you willing to forgive a cheater?

To put it lightly, I am an unfaithful man. My girlfriend has always forgiven me and I believe this is because she sees the big picture and finds qualities in me that are reason enough for her to stick with me. She has smoldered, slapped me, called me names, but that is about the extent of it. No matter how many lies I've told or how often I've been caught, in the end she forgives me, although she does use guilt on me, which I absolutely hate and which I think is an unfair weapon. But I digress...


Anyhow, I've heard people talk before about a person reaching their ';limit';. I don't know that this will ever be the case with my girlfriend, but I'm curious how some people would react to a cheating spouse/partner. Also, perhaps some people have dealt with this problem in the past and have their own story to share. Thanks for your answers!


~JackWomen: how many times are you willing to forgive a cheater?
you are either rich...or hung like a horse...or both...


anyone else would be out on their butt...


you lucky s.o.b.!!!Women: how many times are you willing to forgive a cheater?
no she just dumb and thinks she can't do no better.

Report Abuse



i think you're disgusting!!! why are you with her if you keep cheating? obviously shes not good enough for you. let her go so she can get someone who will love her the way she should be loved. and if you do love her, what is the obbsession with hurting her? love is supposed to be bliss......

Report Abuse



twice. three strikes and you're out.
once a cheater always a cheater and even if she takes you back because she LOVES you or has a low self esteem probally cause by you or someone like you, and she thinks she deserves your treatment she will NEVER forget or forgive you for it and once she gets tired of your crap no matter how many GOOD qualitys you have she will leave you or cheat on you herself and you would deserve it. I was with a guy like you for eight years and i loved him with all my heart, and like you he stomped it. Just ask yourself ';would it be okay with me if she did it and would i forgive her'; your answer would be more than likely not because its okay for me to do but she better not or the whole world will pay. One day you might find someone you charish and want to treat her right and the same thing will happen to you, you wont be important enough and she'll need more than just you and all your friends to keep her happy and that hurts beleive me.. If you care about her at all you should leave her and tell her its because you are a creap and cant keep your fly up or love her and leave the rest alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you're an *** that gives mena bad name, and i would hope the ladies answer is ';never';
Cheaters can be forgiven most likely once, twice if youre lucky, but how can you forgive them more than that when you are most likely telling your partner that you wont do it anymore. Technically that would make you a liar and a cheater so that is more of a reason to not let you back in. Its like this if you continue to tell someone you wont do something and you keep doing it, you cant be trusted and the relationship wont get as far as you hoped. You have to think about your partners feelings before you go out and do these types of things especially if you are proclaiming deep feelings for them. Just remember forgiving isnt forgetting and this could be hung over your head for a long time to come.
to put it lightly also.


you are a awful person in terms of others feelings.


you make it soooo hard for girls like us to build trust in a guy.


words can't even define what horrible things you are because you cheat time %26amp; time again %26amp; apolojizing by forcing here to stay.


you would be a more desent person if you saved her the pain %26amp; let her decide if she wants to continue to be with you.
a cheater can never be


forgiven in my eyes no


matter the circumstances.
NONE!
0!!
I would dump your A__ quick.


Then date your Best Friend,


or your Brother. :-P





Hmmm, maybe your G/F


has her own on the side Entertainment.
The limit is when she leaves you, which should be really quick if she were smart.
Jack, being a woman in today's society gives me the right to my own opinions and also the right to share them. Personally I believe that cheating is wrong, if you don't want to be with your girl anymore than do her a favor and walk away. If however you do want to be with her then do yourself a favor and stop cheating. Either way I believe you will be happier and so will your girl. But anyway to answer your question I would take a cheating man back 0 times. I believe that taking a cheating man or woman back is redundant because I believe in the teachings of history. What that means is if it happened once chances are that it will happen again. Case in point WWI and then WWII If we would have learned our lesson then WWII would never have happened. And you are actually a great example, if you would have learned your lesson then you would have stopped cheating on your girlfriend the first time but you continue to cheat. There is a reason for that and chances are the reason is that you can get away with it. And as many people believe, if you can get away with robbing a bank then why not right. Well that may be true but for some people morals dictate their actions and their conscience would have a field day for doing what you repeatedly do to your girlfriend. And you may be lucky to have a girl like her but if you really think about it do you deserve her? Are you making her a better person? Is she helping to make you a better person? Do you bring out the best in each other? I have a sinking feeling that the answer to these questions is no so then I have only one question left. What is the point of a relationship that neither one of you is really getting anything out of? Some food for thought. Have a good night.
My father cheated on my mother when I was a child and not only did it effect my parent's marriage, it effected the whole family even though my parents stayed together and are still happily married to this day. I grew up having major issues about men because of it. I finally learned to trust men and I am now married but if my husband ever cheated on me, it would only happen ONCE because I would be out of the marriage so fast. I would NEVER be able to trust my husband again. Not only that but I wouldn't be able to be intimate with him without thinking about the fact that he cheated on me. I would wonder if he was thinking about the other woman while we were having sex.





Anyway, feel sorry for you Girlfriend but since you aren't married you are held to a lower expectation. If she doesn't care and that works for you guys then, more power to you I guess...
Once.





Depends on the person. But one who does it more than once is not worth the time.





p.s. i am sorry i didn't see the woman part, i'll delete it if you want
twice and that's all
dude! first : u rock. u have found an awesome gf.


second : dont push her to the limits just to find out what the limits are :P, it would be more than foolish.
once. there must be a reason why your girlfriend has forgiven you so many times. shame on you for doing that to her, and shame on her for letting you! i hope she realizes that you are not the kind of man that is capable of commiting to just one person. maybe you should tell her that you have no intention of being faithful so she can decide if she is ok with that. as much of a jerk as you apparently are at least you can give her a chance to get out before you destroy every last bit of dignity and self esteem she possesses.
if their was a physical aspect involved with someone else then no i don't forgive...its called a divorce...if they were just talking i will forgive talking to other chicks once....i think your girlfriend would be better off without you
Everyone deserves a second chance if they are remourceful.





Nothing more than a second chance im sorry
If I was your gf I would do more than just slap and smoulder you! You'd be at the brunt of my punches! And I kick box pretty well!





She will reach a limit and one day will just pack her stuff and leave. You'll never see or hear from her again.
Sorry, as a matter a fact I'm not sorry. Once a cheater always a cheater- that's how it goes... You probably should just not have a girlfriend since this is an on going thing- Have you thought of being single so that nobody gets hurt?
one time and that is only if it were a husband. A boyfirend would be kicked to the curb in a heart beat.





Shame on you.
What is it...once a cheater always a cheater? I may forgive my man one time, but would always be paranoid of it happening again and that is not a healthy relationship! I have had it happen to me before not with that person anymore and I think your lady should see the big picture and ask herself if she wants to stay in that or move on....then again...maybe she has not been faithful to you either?
me the first time he done with me. i can not stand someone


that cheat,, if you dont want to be with the person then be


man/women and let them know the real deal. but what reason


stay with people that cheated, that something that only they


'know why they stay.
what i don't get is - why do you want to be with your girlfriend and then cheat on her? won't it be easier to just be out on your own n then sleep around with whomever you really want to? i guess your girl must having her share of fun if she's finding it this easy to forgive you! maybe you just haven't been smart enough to catch her at it yet! anyway if it were me, you would have been history the very first time!
You think guilt is an unfair weapon? Don't you think sleeping with other people is unfair to her as well? Don't flatter yourself that you think she'll never leave you. She's just hoping you'll come to your senses and be a real, responsible man! How many chances or wake up calls do you need? If you respected her, you wouldn't do this to her repeatedly, and one day she'll see that.





In answer to your question, I wouldn't forgive someone who cheated on me, not even once. Anyone who loves and respects me would be sure to keep it in his pants.
You're obviously only a very generous man trying to make as many women happy as possible----mind you the women you're making happy are the ones who haven't met you yet !
if not married, forgive several times, she probably has cheated on you, that's why she sticks around. if married, no chance of forgiveness....
just once

1 comment:

Bradley Copper said...

My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. i saw a post about a private investigator worldcyberhackers@gmail.com by a friend. i contacted them and they took care of my needs. they hacked her iphone and gave me all information in her facebook,instagram, Whatsapp, twitter and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I am glad i had a proven truth she was cheating . I recommend them if you need help

Post a Comment