Monday, August 16, 2010

What would you do if you felt that your spouse was in love with someone else?

What would you do if you found out that your spouse that you had been married to for over a decade was in love with someone else. For years they had denied that they were and lead you on for years that they where in love with you and wanted to only be with you. You then found proof that they were in fact had been lying to you and that they were truly in love with someone else.But they tell you everyday how much they love you and want to be with you.





Let me clarify something: you didn't have any proof that they had been physically cheating, just an affair of the heart...





How would you confront them and how would you deal with this?What would you do if you felt that your spouse was in love with someone else?
Well...if it is REAL and they really love this person and are not just caught up in the past or THINK they are in love with someone else...





I would walk away. Really you are hurting at least 3 people...YOURSELF, your husband, and this other woman (IF it is a woman) and all for nothing...





I am sure that you love your spouse so I know how hard this must be...but I believe that there is someone that is meant for each person and it isnt him for you...otherwise he would not have found himself in love with another woman...or maybe...if it was a past thing then he has never really stopped loving this woman...





I know someone who is in that very situation and it is miserable for all of them...so I am sorryWhat would you do if you felt that your spouse was in love with someone else?
If she had an affair for that long it wasn't just an affair of the heart..they had sex...probably very often.


Harsh but true.


This is the problem.


Can you still love her after she has been intimate with another guy?


Can you forgive and move on?


Many people couldn't.





If your wife really does feel like shes in love with this guy she may be scared and upset about hurting you, that's why she remains with you.


Or it may simply be more convenient this way.


You need to investigate her decision to still be with you if she truly loves him.





It is possible she loves you both.


Decide if you can forgive and move on then give her an ultimatum...you or him.
probably sad but happy for them if they cheated i wud prob. forgive them but set them free obviously cos wen someone cheats on purpose they are not in love with you truly then get a divorce or if i wanted to make it right i wud get marriage counseling either wayz depends really
You should make your spouse choose between the two of you. Chances are that they are not really ';in love'; with the other person, but rather using them to fill a void.
I've lived the Nightmare....
I would consider how our relationship has been and if we come to a mutual decision that we both are not happy then set them free and wish them the best.
Confront them!
There is a lesson here!!!








Ahem....
of course i would confront them. i wouldn't want to waste my time with some one who didn't love me

1 comment:

Bradley Copper said...

My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. i saw a post about a private investigator worldcyberhackers@gmail.com by a friend. i contacted them and they took care of my needs. they hacked her iphone and gave me all information in her facebook,instagram, Whatsapp, twitter and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I am glad i had a proven truth she was cheating . I recommend them if you need help

Post a Comment