Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I want to know how ';typical'; my marriage is by hearing about YOUR marriage.?

1) Every couple has at least one ongoing issue that is never solvable (e.g.: she's a neat freak, he's a slob), but that the best couples learn to accommodate. Which one is your perennial issue and how do you deal with it?





2) What is your favorite quality in your spouse? Your least favorite?





3) On average, how much time do you spend quality time together? How often do you have sex? What else do you do during ';quality time?';





4) How do you deal with the fact that they may find other people attractive? Do you believe it is possible to go a whole lifetime without cheating? Do you ever worry over this?





5) What is your biggest fear?





6) How long have you been married?I want to know how ';typical'; my marriage is by hearing about YOUR marriage.?
1) Our biggest issue is with my mother in law. But we have delt with it by him not asking me to have a relationship with her, and by me not asking him not to have a relationship with her.





2) Favorite quality is that no matter, he is there for me making me smile, or cheering me on, or whatever. Least favorite is sometimes he is immature. (typical guy)





3) We spend every evening together from 7pm-bedtime. 4-5 times a week. We watch our favorite shows, cook, snuggle, play video games.





4) I think it's perfectly acceptable that he finds other women attractive. I find other men attractive. And we usually point them out to one another to get the other's opinion. It is very possible to go a whole lifetime without cheating. And I never worry about this. I am very secure in our marriage.





5) In our marriage? Losing him at an early age (men don't live long in his family) In general, losing one of my children.





6) 3 wonderful years. We only dated 2 weeks before we got married. When you know, you just know! I want to know how ';typical'; my marriage is by hearing about YOUR marriage.?
he's a momma boy %26amp; i have to do everything + work FT.





i don't think i have a favorite quality anymore. my least favorites are: controlling, jealous, needy, %26amp; clingy.





we don't have quality time...apparently those definitions are different. he wants everyday...i could go without forever. sex is what he thinks is quality time.





i don't care. yes. nope.





he'll just keep getting worse.





3yrs.
i have been married for 11 years, and i am 5 yrs older than with my husband. For me marriage is ok as long as you have an open communication with each other in all aspects of your relationships. Happy marriage is a combination of love, respect and trust to each other.
she's a clutterbug, I just gave up.


she's a terrific mother, very thoughtful, but, she's a clutterbug.


not near enough, not near enough, not near enough.


not a problem


failing as a father


20 years
Can you make this essay a lil shorter please?





Answer to number 6) 20 years
1..My husband and i have always struggled with lack of money during our entire marriage but we have never let that affect our marriage or relationship cause money isnt everything health and happiness is more important to us.





2..His loving heart





3.We make love 2-3 times a week and we also go for walks together,go fishing,play card/board games.





4.i dont think about that,yes i believe a person can go a whole lifetime with cheating and no i dont worry about him ever cheating cause he loves me more then anything and would never do anything to hurt me or our marriage.





5.That he will die before me.





6.We have been happily married 17+yrs.
1) I'm all shades of grey and he is black and white when it comes to decisions and just life in general. I try to think of it as a balance even though it's hard sometimes.





2) Favorite quality in spouse is definitely his strength and how safe and loved he makes me feel. Least favorite can be his dominance but on the flip side of that I think I also crave it. Hmm, no sure why.





3) The only thing we have in common is our kids. We are both very active in their lives together. Other then that we don't even like the same food or music or friends. This is an understanding we have and we are both happy with that. We are both independent and have found that our common ground is home and kids. It works very, very well. We do take time to reconnect and have date night now and then. twice a week





4) would be fooling myself to think that my husband doesn't find other women attractive. He is a healthy human being. I know you can have an entire marriage without cheating. My husband has better morals then i do and i have absolutely no interest in ruining a good marriage especially with kids. I know without doubt hubby feels same.





5) biggest fear is kids dying before i do





6)married 18 yrs.





fun survey. thanks or that
1.) I'm a total slob, but he's happy as long as he has clean clothes for work and his computer area isn't cluttered. The rest doesn't seem to matter too much.





2.) My husband still makes me laugh.





3.) I'm around him ALL THE TIME and it's crazy because we both don't mind it. We're very lucky because he has a great job where he gets paid a minimum of 40 hrs of work (regardless of how many hours he does work) plus whatever overtime he does. So sometimes there are weeks where he works 60 hrs (doesn't happen too much), and there are other where he works 10. I'm a stay at home Mom, so I'd say on average we spend about 12 hrs a day on weekdays. We don't get too annoyed with each other, we know what sets the other person off and try to make it better. We still have a very active sex life, about every other day. I guess quality time is spent making fun of each other, talking, and enjoying our 5 year old son.





4.) He's not allowed to feel attracted to other females, lol. We've talked about it, I know for myself when I see a cute guy, I just sort of acknowledge it in my head, as in it's a fact, ';he's good looking';, not ';omg, omg, he's so hot! I'd tap that!'; He says he's the same, if he isn't, I can't tell. He's not one to gawk at other girls period. And yes, I believe it's possible to have a marriage without ever cheating. We both come from divorced parents so I think we hold marriage in a higher regard and plus we're (at least I am genuinely) happy, so I don't think it's likely we'd screw that up. We don't want that for our son.





5.) My biggest fear is that some crisis would happen to mess up our life.





6.) I've been married for 7 years.
  • hair treatment
  • short hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment