Monday, August 16, 2010

DOes anyone have tips or tricks on how to deal...?

with a crazy ex (harasses me, keeps trying to control me, makes up stories about me, calls me an irresponsible mom if our son has a fever, etc), or even with their crazy new ';spouse'; (she claims I harass her, yet I've never talked to her, emailed her, nothing...she took an email I sent to my ex-husband -- divorce will be final tomorrow! --, sent it to herself, then claimed I had sent it to her and that I was harassing a pregnant woman, trying to break them up, etc etc).





I'm having a hard time dealing with it all, it's really starting to irritate me. We live in a small community, and I don't like her spreading lies about me around! (BTW, he cheated on me with her and walked out on our family to be with her). Yet I keep my mouth shut about it, but she can't stop making up stories...why?





My soon-to-be ex-husband was harassing me to the point where I had to change my cell number, he only has my landline now... he'd call me repeatedly just to yell at me, and I wasn't having any of it. I'm a great mom, and I.m raising our child on my own (financially, physically and emotionnally)... he even cancelled his weekend 2 weeks ago (would had only been his 3rd overnight with the child) to go on vacation with his girlfriend..so clearly his priority isn't our child.





Any tips on how to ';deal'; with them? I can't move, I have an amazing job with great pay here, a great daycare, and a great support system... so.. any tips? I'm trying to ignore it as best as I can, but I can't take much more of their ';abuse'; !!!DOes anyone have tips or tricks on how to deal...?
Once the divorce is finalized, limit their ability to talk to you directly. mail address (and don't give it out to people who *might* comprDon't give them your cell phone number, change your e-omise it, though I think you can always block e-mails from a source) and make sure you have Caller ID / Voice Mail for the landline.





Unless the father has visitation with his son (than you would want to answer your landline), always let the call bounce to voice mail first (and than only return a call if it is something that needs to be dealt with). Eventually they will stop trying to harass you if you don't get a rise out of it (and they don't have a person to yell at).





From there, make sure you limit your exposure during drop off / pick-up for visitation and avoid places he / his current fling are likely to be it. As there comments, well you can't really stop it. The important people in your life would likely know the truth and everyone else can piss off.DOes anyone have tips or tricks on how to deal...?
Give a complaint to women's forum about the harassment, lodge a complaint with the police station of yr area %26amp; get court orders for restraining him in continuing such nefarious activities.
Restraining order.
.357 hollow points
Once the divorce is final this should start to taper off, so just keep ignoring them. Don't answer your ex's calls even on the landline, let voice mail pick it up, or better yet get one of the old fashioned answering machining so the you can save any harrassing calls. The reason to do this is that if it continues you can actually charge him with harrassment. Don't worry about the story telling, while some enjoy the gossipy crap, the rest of the people who know the situation won't pay any attention. They are only making themselves look even worse by story telling. And never forget, when you do have to talk to your ex to make arrangements for pick-ups etc, the second he diviates from plans to insults, hang up. Do not allow him to engage you. We call it ';don't feed the dragon';.
I dont know if you can file any harassment charges? I do know that you have to practically kill someone in order to get something filed against you. Have they made any threats to you? Chances are this is something that will pass over for them. Does the new woman have a great job and support system like you do? She could be jealous of you, period. Just ignore them. It will eventually stop. They will probably end up turning on each other when they see they cant get to you anymore. Living well is the best revenge.

1 comment:

Peter Scofield said...

Hello guys, if you require the service of a professional hacker to help monitor your partner's phone remotely, contact deadlyhacker01@gmail.com or whatsapp: +1 3478577580 they're highly reliable and confidential.

Post a Comment