Monday, August 16, 2010

Does your spouse know you're asking and answering questions on Y!A Marriage & Divorce?

For all of you married folks - Does your spouse know you're using this Y!A forum? Have they read all your questions and answers? Would you be comfortable if they did? Is this forum a useful place to exchange information, or should we be spending more time talking to our spouses instead of anonymous strangers?





OK my wife has no idea, but I don't think keeping this from her is a big deal since she doesnt share all her ';girlfriend'; chatter with me. And since guys have a much more difficult time establishing and maintaining the kinds of friendships where we actually talk about marriage stuff I think this is a good resource. Wives out there am I way off base with this? Would you see this as ';cheating'; or ';lying';? How would you react if you discovered your husband had a Y!A account that you didn't know about?Does your spouse know you're asking and answering questions on Y!A Marriage %26amp; Divorce?
No my husband does not know I go on here to answer/ask questions. My husband knows I use the computer thou, but he trust me,which he should. He knows I would never do anything stupid to hurt him like cheating/lying.





It is not a bad thing either that I go on here, it is definetly not cheating/lying, just innocent asking and telling. Sometimes a person want to see other people views on a topic other than their own. I think it is great b/c u get most of the time true responses, and it is coming from people u dont know.Does your spouse know you're asking and answering questions on Y!A Marriage %26amp; Divorce?
He knows I go on here a lot because i dont have any friends to talk to, he doesnt like it.





He feels that discussing the relationship with anyone outside of the relationship is like betrayal, when in the same token he doesnt want to personally discuss things with me. When i try to communicate with him he just pushes me away.





So i'm stuck between a rock and a hard place cos I cant talk to him, I have no friends to talk to and he doesnt like me talking to strangers on here either...
Yes my husband knows I do, its my way to relax and help people and he is fine with that what makes me happy makes him happy


Read all of my q and a probably not but some I believe, and I dont care if he does I have nothing to hide


I think it is good to talk to your spouse (communication is a key to marriage) but asking random people on here is fine too


I would be pissed if my hubby had an account I didnt know about! He should be open with me
Mine doesnt read all of it, but he does know I am on here. Of course, I dont usually ask questions in m%26amp;d, only answer.





I dont think there is any problem with coming here to get opinoins or feed back. However I do tend to think that most people's problems would be solved if they could sit down with their spouse and have a fully open and candid conversation about the issues.
Well no I don't feel that not telling her is cheating nor lying because let the truth be told my husband has no idea that I am even on line writing and recieving help on my marriage from anwers, but if he did know he would be pissed. I think that this is a help as well because Ii can't speek with him about everything or I have and he wont respond so I come to you guys for feedback. So it's a source to vent and have support we all need that.
No, he doesn't know about the YA forum. I just post questions and answer them - that's not cheating. I would be pissed if he was using the YA forum and I found out - but that's just me. Cause if he can't verbally talk to me...how can he talk to others? No, I wouldn't want him to read my Q%26amp;A because then he would know that I really am ..........
My husband knows and sometimes tells me his opinion on certain things. He doesn't mind -at all- that I'm here and often reads or I read for him what some of my answers/questions say. He travels a lot so I'm home alone very often and being here gives me something to do when I can't fall asleep. I would -probably- mind if he hid something from me or did this without me knowing about it. Why ';hide'; something if you're not doing anything wrong?
let me start by saying i was sending that question right back at ya. yes my husband knows i am on here asking and answering questions but just how much i dont know. i dont care if he has an answers account he is on yahoo email. i would just be glad that he is talking to someone cause god knows hes not talking to me! no i dont consider it cheating





a mind is a beautiful thing to waste keep on writing lol
Not married yet, but he stands behind me and comments. This is his attempt to get me off the computer (I'm usually only on it when he is not at home).





He's not read my questions, and just some of the answers. He wouldn't have the time for a y!A account until all the kids are out of school anyway (i.e. in college).
My husband is usually by my side when I use the computer because it's near our bed. He doesn't read my responses and when he does, I get embarassed. I think mostly because my responses are kind of corny, even though that's how I feel. He thinks this whole forum thing is stupid because advice is coming from complete strangers.
Yea my husband knows so what its only Y!A its not like im chatting dirty online with other men which i wouldnt do anyways and no he has no interest in looking at my questions and answers.





If he had Y!A account so what its only question and answers not a dating site or chat room.
like i give a freakin feaky freak what he thinks.


he left us, except monatarily, it's me and our autistic son alone. He did have myspace for 4 yrs and never told me. I prayed to God to reveal to me anything about him, and within approx. 20 min. I found his myspace [saying he is single,] and it was listed as nothing to do with his name or anything that would remotely make sense, it was a miracle.


No, this is not cheating.
I'm pretty sure he has one. I don't care. Who say's we have to share every little thing with our spouse!! Anything I say to anyone on line my husband can see.! I have nothing to hide.


I like reading answer's to question's about marriage and divorce.
My husband knows and sometimes I ask for his input for some questions.





I'd be pissed off if he had an email account I didn't know about
nope, nope, yes, it could go either way. if your not being provocative and suggestive, why would it be considered cheating. you like conversating she does not
My hubby knows, has read my questions and alot of my answers. He even helps me sometimes. He gets more enjoyment out of Y!A than I do!!!!!!!!!!
well i don't think we're doing something wrong....My husband don't know either but i wish knew so we can share...And this is helpful cause you get to know other plp opinions...
I have a Y!A that my wife don't know about. yes.
Yes, my hubby does know. I am nostly on here when hubby works alot out of boredom.





I think I'd feel hurt if hubby tried to hide anything from me as we have a very open and honest marriage and do not hide things from each other.
Oh my husband knows I answer questions on here. I am sure if he wanted to he could find out what I have written. I don't mind if he does the same. It doesn't bother me. I trust him 100% and he trusts me. I am just on here to give advice to people and hopefully some decent advice at that. I have a good marriage and I want to share my experiences with others on what I feel has worked for our marriage and what hasn't and advice on those things that I have much experience in.





I wouldn't see it as cheating or lying as long as he is just getting advice or giving advice. Not trying to pick someone up or start an internet relationship with a specific person.
YES, My wife sets in the same room while I do it. I am not here to solicit young girls, or seek anything. I get a strange satisfaction when I give somebody advice that they can actually use.


I wish I had something like this when I was a kid, my life would be so much better. People giving good advice anonymously. The other good thing is people that are misleading, or trying to get something have no advantage here and usually leave after a short round.


Most of the crap I answer are things that excite me like suicide, abuse, and confused kids, in need of advice. When I get a best answer to one of these I feel like a superhero. My little message may have saved a life, or just changed a bad situation, into an alternative ending.


My wife doesn't care about people anonymously.


she needs the interaction and comradely, of social situations. I really can't imagine her doing this, or even starting an on line romance/ flirtation, just not her style, totally out of character.

1 comment:

Bradley Copper said...

My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. i saw a post about a private investigator worldcyberhackers@gmail.com by a friend. i contacted them and they took care of my needs. they hacked her iphone and gave me all information in her facebook,instagram, Whatsapp, twitter and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I am glad i had a proven truth she was cheating . I recommend them if you need help

Post a Comment