Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Need to know your thoughts please?

Me and my boyfriend have been together 9 months. We have now hit the comfort stage of our relationship, which is totally fine. The thing that is bothering me is he got all upset because an old guy friend of mine wrote me on myspace and I accepted his friendship. The email was harmless and all it said was he and his wife had spilt, and asked me how I was doing. I went on to tell him about my boyfriend and how things are wonderful and he replied back with that he was happy I found a great person and to keep in touch. My boyfriend has had trust issues with me from the very beginning of our relationship. We both went through bad divorces due to our spouses cheating on us when we were deployed, but I have chosen not to judge our relationship on my past experience with my ex. He wanted me to delete my myspace and facebook, in which I did. The thing is he still has both his myspace and facebook in which he talks to other females. My question is, how fair is this? I mean, I really don't care to have the accounts, that's not a big deal. Why is it okay for him to talk to other females, but not alright for me to talk to other guys? This guy was only a friend and was never anything other than that.Need to know your thoughts please?
This guy sounds like an overprotective, controlling, hypocritical piece of poo.





The fact that you deleted your own FB and Myspace accounts is ridiculous. We live in the virtual age where keeping in touch with people is easiest through the internet - especially with Facebook. If he can't understand that then you need to slap him.





Secondly, he should not get to do things that you're not allowed to do (i.e. using Facebook and Myspace) because double standards in a relationship never lead anywhere good.





You're definitely right to not judge all your relationships on your past one, because everyone is different. But this guy does not sound healthy for you and unless you can find a balance in your relationship then you need to get out before it gets even more extreme.Need to know your thoughts please?
wow your letting him control you thats very unhealthy. the way hes acting is hypacritical and are the begginging stages of abuse. i would tell h im to shape up or ur out of here
Well you have to talk to him, if he can't understand you I'm sorry to say, you may have to leave him. It really isn't fair that he is allowed to talk to females whereas you can't don't take this crap because once you start it won't stop, you come home late and he'll have a fit, he comes home late and it's a different story because you let him, get that myspace and Facebook back and let him know it because if he really loves you, then the small things wouldn't matter. Good luck and I'm glad to help:) from your little goth friend, Veronicabaloo x

No comments:

Post a Comment