Monday, August 16, 2010

How many Husbands and Wives out there are constantly thinking of a much better NEW SPOUSE????

Been married for 15 long azz years. I just want to be HAPPY, guys, thats all. I don't think of another woman for just SEX alone or for cheating purposes. I always think about the ';its much greener on the other side'; type of deal. My wife is a real good woman, but a super horrible wife in general. There are about a billion turn-offs and very very few turn ons. So because of this, I am unhappy, miserable, stressed out, frustrated, suffering and somewhat depressed. I try very hard to be as happy as possible, even when things are not so perfect in my marriage relationship. I always [[[[[THINK]]]] [EVERYDAY] of a much better wife, made just for me. Most suitable woman, made just for me, only. I always dream, of a much better happier woman with me. Thanks guys in Advance.How many Husbands and Wives out there are constantly thinking of a much better NEW SPOUSE????
I feel your pain. I have made the mistake over the last 10 years (married 25) of living with the pain and misery ';for the sake of the children';. I can tell you now that when I go to my grave, I will have a few regrets, and the biggest will likely be that I did not have the strength to leave and attempt to live a happier life. Sound depressing? It is!





Life is so short and you only get one shot at it .... so I hope for your sake you take a different path then I did and move on to a better life (It couldn't be much worse then it is now right?) before you waste more of this precious time on earth.





My sermon for the day! Good luck to you!How many Husbands and Wives out there are constantly thinking of a much better NEW SPOUSE????
Why did you get married if you're already thinking about someone else? Marriage is a committment. Or did you forget? I've been married for 22 years, and plan to keep on going. Maybe you need to work on your marriage rather than work on someone else.
I think is time for you to get a divorce and find that other woman.. I mean you have the rights to find her.. get out you sound so miserable is not worth living like that, if your not happy with her this is why your thinking of another woman go look for her..your happiness is your life if your not happy you have no life.. good luck.
You aren't the only one that looks for greener grass but you'll learn the grass only grows greener over the septic tank. You think everybody's life seems better than yours but just remember you are only seeing parts of their lives. Everybody, at one time or other, thinks there has to be something better, but once you have something better there are a new bunch of problems to go with it. Instead of feeling sorry for yourself for what's wrong in you life, try fixing the problems. You sound like you are just depressed, so SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!
I think you should try very hard to focus on the things that bug you so much and work on them. If you find your relationship is hard, its a shame that 15years have come to this. I think you should see a counsellor together and try and get some help from some professional. If she is a good woman, then you should at least try very very hard to make it work before calling it quits. You should also talk to your wife openly about how you feel and see what she says/thinks. There might be issues that are going on with her too. I hope this helps and I wish you the best of luck.
I've been married for 7 years and every day I thank God for my wonderful husband.
Being satisfied with what you have now, most people only come to realise that they never treasure with what they have when they finally lost it. Cheers, look forward and may be a talk over dinner will help improve relationship.
Before u throw in the towel, try, just try marriage counseling a few times. They can help u two communicate with eachother and start working towards pleasing one another again! You never know, she may be feeling resentful for something that u may or may not have done and any unspoken feelings can cause tons of harm! I'm not saying its all you or all her, its can just happen sometimes especially in between all the hustle and bustle of daily life. I am almost positive that once you both start paying a bit more attention to each others wants, concerns, fears, and feelings that you will start feeling more of a connection, which opens the door for all great things....in no time she will be as confident and sexy as ever! Oh and be spontaneous (flowers, take her on a ';date'; just you 2,buy her some lingerie...ooh), women LOVE that, it turns us into squealing schoolgirls =P

No comments:

Post a Comment