Monday, August 16, 2010

Why do we hate the ';other woman/man'; so much?

After all it is our cheating spouses that made the vow to be faithful. After a year of dealing with the fact that my now ex cheated and left me for the ';other woman'; I still feel anger and resentment toward her. I had to move past it with my ex because we have a child and we need to communicate But I do not think I will ever forgive her. I do not bad mouth her to my son - even though it is so hard. I recently had to tell him that it was okay to like her because I knew he was feeling guilty about it. Anyone ever forgive and forget where the other person was concerned? How did you do it and why??Why do we hate the ';other woman/man'; so much?
If she doesn't know he is involved with anyone else she is innocent, but if she DOES know she is a whore and should burn in hell!Why do we hate the ';other woman/man'; so much?
It will happen when you find the love of your life and start being happy. When it will happen, you will want to share your happiness with everyone, including that woman. Until then, just take it one day at a time. It's worth the wait.
I feel for you. The other woman was a woman my husband worked with. We call her psycho now.





Thinking of her makes me angry for several reasons - but mostly because I knew who she was and she was nice to my face all the while lusting my husband. And she was right there to pick up the pieces when my husband and I had a fight. - how convenient. The two times I asked her up front what was going on - she denied it and threatened harrassment.. The hurt just doesn't go away.





She continued pursuing him after he left her. She insisted that they still be friends but he would have nothing to do with her. We had to have a united front and had to threaten her job for her to finally back off.





Yes, he was at fault and I don't deny that. He pays that price every day that he wakes up and realizes what he nearly lost .





btw she broke her knee getting off a motorcycle. I know it's bad, but all I can think of is ';Boohoo...';
Niether is inoccent BUT the other person should know that they are taken and shouldn't be taking it that far. Some dont need to be lead but some need only the slightest encouragment - then others look for it.
I had to get over it for my sons sake. I still dislike both of them but I tell myself I'm a better person and why waste my time hating them. They are so not worth it.
I don't hate the ';other woman';. I actually often feel like writing her a thank-you note for taking the piece of work that was my ex off of my hands.
You know I was the same way, but I got over it. It's true what I've it was build on a lie, so it's bound to fail. It hurt liked hell but with me I don't deal with anything I don't have control over. My wife %26amp; I had been throught a lot together, for her to what she did to me was a wake-up call for. I might not have been the best @ what she told me was the reason she cheated. But I loved her with all my heart, if all that I was wasn't enough for her. Then her lose not mine, because I know what I'm capable of doing. I loved being married, in a committied relasionship, making her the center of my world. I know that God will, as he has pulled me throught this will send love back to me.
It's a weird situation to be in - I think the hate comes from knowing that ';other woman/man'; should be you - and it isn't you. Yes, its true it takes two to tango, but it was your significant other that betrayed you - unless the other person is a relative or a friend... and then you have bigger trust issues!!!
I broke up with my ex maybe a year and a half ago for cheating on me with a girl that was working for him. I found out and left him but he wanted me back and ignored her. You know that whole song and dance. I didnt take him back and started dating someone else. A few months later they started dating.





Its been almost a year now that theyve been together and we (she and I) still hate eachother. Its silent on my part but apparently any time he mentions me or he plays my old computer game character (i made her look like me) she gets pissed off. Needless to say she and I have never been in the same zip code as eachother since my ex and i split even though he and I have rebuilt the friendship we had before all of this happened.





She hates me because he chose me over her when the choice was still his to make.


I hate her because she knew me before anything ever happened with her. I just think thats really low. Theres a code that all women should have built it. You DONT treat another woman like that.





The bottom line is I think that we blame the other woman because its a lot easier to hate her that the person we love(d). Really think about it.
She knew he was married, had no respect for that. She bitches on her my space that her X was a cheater.......she was hurt but was all over a man that she knew had a wife. Yes my husband was wrong but he was on perscription drugs (heavy pain killers, and volume, while waiting for surgery) he was also going through deppression. She knew all this but she also found out he was going to inherit a large sum of money. She went after someone that was in a bad place just so she could get her hands on his cash. Makes her a whore. Lucky my husband got his surgery got off the drugs and saw her for she really was. If the B*#$h didn't live in another country she would have been in the hospital!!!!
I have always wondered the same thing because it takes two.. right? Well if she/he was lied to or misinformed by him/her, she really cant take all the blame. But when she/he finds out the truth, and stays with him/her, she/he is as much at fault. We hate them because we can't even imagine doing this to someone, yet others can without any guilt. I say it makes bad karma for them and they will get their due...someday.
They are hated because they too willingly got involved with someone they most always know is married. And just because they don't know YOU, doesn't give them the right to whats yours! I don't know you either and I wouldn't come over and steal your car when you are sleeping- its DEAD WRONG!
Because we feel that they took something that belonged to us. Whether it was ';given'; to them or not...they knew better.
well maybe mine might be alittle different i had a child with this guy but we were not married, we were together for 6 years. still it sucks. it was a long time ago. my son now is almost 18. i could not stand her. i wanted to hurt her.like she hurt me. i didn't want her playing mommy to my son who was not yet 2 at that time. she knew about me all along,she had even been by my work. she knew everything about me. she went to daycare to see my son with his father. i believe they have low self esteem issues and they need to step on other people to make themselves feel better. otherwise why would they get with someone who wasn't free to be with them? that helped me get over her. after that i ended up becoming friends with his girlfriends, not by my choice they just liked me and asked if they could come by and talk sometimes me being nice said sure, not thinking they would, they did we talked and we got along we became friends not come over every weekend kind of friends but there ok. and in the end they all think he is an asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment