Wednesday, August 18, 2010

(Men Only Please) WOMEN, please DON'T answer this question, I don't want us trying to think like men?

Again women, no answers saying ';I know I am not a man, but this is what I think, felt, heard, know, experienced or asked a guy I know. I don't mean this in a negative way I would just like men to answer.





______________________________________鈥?br>




Hi Guys,





This is not a male bashing question, but I think it is what most women wonder and I am open minded so I will not judge. Unlike a lot of women, I really do understand it when a man says sex is just sex, and please know that I am in no way saying this is all men because that's not fair. The rapper T.I. has a verse in one of his songs that says ';I will fill your space, and forget your face, I swear I will so I am aware of how some men think.





Question:





Why do men who have so much to lose cheat? I understand him feeling like he will never get caught, I understand not being able to resist temptation, I understand not feeling appreciated, I understand things changing with the wife or girlfriend, whatever those things may be, but when there is so much at stake, why? The mentioned above are just the reasons I have heard over years, but I don't know if they are the main reasons.





I have never been cheated on ';TO MY KNOWLEDGE';, it's not something I have had to deal with personally, but a man should not have to cheat in order to know how much he loves his woman. But is a quick nut or stripper type sex, a supermodel body (even though that's not what most men cheat with) really worth the mentioned below.





-Marriage or Relationship


-A broken home that produces broken children (if you have any)


-Pain to EVERYONE involved


-Being someone else's God. (If you bring a disease home like HIV then you have decided her fate, not God) Applies if you have a religion


-House


-Money


-Respect


-Friendships


-Respected Jobs and or positions


-The grass is not greener on the other side syndrome


-Regret and Shame


-In some cases public humiliation


-Ranks, along with other things I left out





Sometime men cheat, and even though their spouse or girlfriend was hurt, it actually ';eventually'; worked out in everyone's favor this is why this is not a negative question it's just an informal one; why isn't there more self control if or when there is much more to lose if you get caught?





Women, I understand men who don't have much to lose cheat to, but I am not asking why do men cheat, I am asking why do ';established men'; cheat.(Men Only Please) WOMEN, please DON'T answer this question, I don't want us trying to think like men?
No idea. I honestly wouldn't cheat if I was married, had a morgage etc...





If I was considering cheating, I'd end it with the girl and tell her the reason why.(Men Only Please) WOMEN, please DON'T answer this question, I don't want us trying to think like men?
because human nature cheats. certain people cheat others do not.


i know more girls that have cheated on their boyfriends then boys that have cheated on their girlfriends..
This is not a justification. Men are naturally horny. Our brains transfer blood to our glands from our brains and rational thought becomes rare. Women look for a reason to have sex, men look for a place. I can't imagine Tiger Woods or Jesse James stepping out on their respective spouses but they did. They felt they could get away with it. They are both losing a lot and both regret it. There is no justification here only fact. I've only been married 27 years, I'm no angel. I got caught with cyber sex once. I almost lost everything.
  • windows live
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment